Is a documentary in the form of a visual poem that centers around various religious communities whose daily life have been affected by climate change and the extreme conditions of living in a overpopulated city like Jakarta. Water in all its presence becomes both a blessing and curse for many who experience the annual floodings and dry seasons. And along with a growing population and rising of the sea levels, the idea of an ending civilization grows within the Muslim, Buddha, Hindu, and Christian communities that share the same vision. "Not if but when will the flood strike Jakarta".
- Start of the project: Feb. until Aug. 2018
- Locations: Java, Lombok, Sumatra,
- Medium: video, documentary, arts.
- Duration 45 minutes. HD, colour.
- Crew Members: Director Tino Djumini.
- Production Spotlight New Media.
- Sponsors IDFA, Hivos, Danone.
For inquiries related to this project please contact me through email.