Arts in motion
Arts in Motion shines light on people who serious make a living out of art and care about Indonesia culture in their own unique way. The series focus on the idea and process of creating artistic works and how to implement these concepts in society: paintings, photographs, fashion designs, novels etc. Hereby creating a platform for artists to share their ideas and experience with an audience in order to enhance understanding and appreciation of Indonesia arts and culture. "Arts in Motion" is an independent production developed by Spotlight New Media.
- Start of the project: Feb. until Aug. 2018
- Locations: Java, Lombok, Sumatra,
- Medium: video, documentary, arts.
- Duration 45 minutes. HD, colour.
- Crew Members: Director Tino Djumini.
- Production Spotlight New Media.
- Sponsors IDFA, Hivos, Danone.
For inquiries related to this project please contact me through email.